Acer Travelmate  » Laptops  »
2.0
  • Well unfortunately the laptop is very very weak
  • Its not bad regarding speed and data processing but the problem with most of the travelmate series including this one would probably the monitor

• by Arnold

Well my mom bought two laptop of the same series when she was in the US. Well unfortunately the laptop is very very weak.

would probably the monitor.

I had to repair the LCD because there was a line on my screen.

This came just after few months of purchase.

It was a good thing that the guarantee was still there, so Acer changed the LCD for free.

...

• But the quite disturbing part is that, my other laptop which i hardly use, also got the same problem after a month.

Acer repaired it again, this time they were quite hesistant.

Now after a year and a half I got the same problem.

If it happens once, it is understandable, but this is the third time it has happened to me, I just hope my other laptop is also not affected.

My advice is go for some strong laptop in the future.

Ask friends and relatives before purchasing one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632507192960531/k2311a0725/7.25.07