• I love John Cusack in movies and i like this type of movie so i thought this movie may be pretty good to go see
  • I think it was worth watching just because it did keep you thinking about what was going to happen next

• by ssleutz

I always wait for these suspense horror movies to come out. I just had to go see 1408 as soon as it hit the theatres. I love John Cusack in movies and i like this type of movie so i thought this movie may be pretty good to go see.

I was a little disappointed in it. The movie led you in too many different directions.

I was

getting confused with what was happening though out the movie. It kept jumping back and fourth to too many different scenes.

Even though it was well preformed and kept you wondering what was going on. I think it was worth watching just because it did keep you thinking about what was going to happen next.

John Cusack who played the novelist Mike Enslin that wrote books about haunted ...

• houses. He goes and checks hisself into the room 1408 at the dolphin hotel as a project he is working on.

The hotel manager tries to talk him out of staying in that room. He even offers him one of the other rooms in the hotel.

But he is determined on spending the night in room 1408 because he wants to prove that he can stay there all

night and that the room is not accually haunted. Other people have died in that room over the years and it is said to be haunted and have ghosts.

I won’t tell anymore about this movie. You will have to see it for yourself.

It does have a interesting ending. I would say that it is a pretty good movie.

Just pay close attention on what is going on.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112507192770531/k2311a0725/7.25.07