Wonderbra Style #7554  » Clothes  »
2.5
  • If I had a bigger stomach or a larger bust, I think this would have worked better for me

• by kenzie

I managed to snag a Wonderbra on ebay for one cent plus shipping. Having never worn the brand before but aware of its reputation, I was looking forward to trying it out.

This style (7554) is like a bustier, meant to tuck

the belly and lift and separate the bust.

While it streamlined my tummy, there wasn’t much in the way of lifting.

I have a petite figure, and though I don’t really need my stomach to appear flatter, I would have liked to ...

• see my bust accentuated more than what it was.

For a push-up, it was disappointing.

It was also rather uncomfortable, as it pulled everything in and made it difficult to bend at the waist.

After about half an hour my sides were

sore and it was a struggle to keep breathing.

If I had a bigger stomach or a larger bust, I think this would have worked better for me.

However, it may still be useful when wearing something super slinky or binding, so I’ll hang onto it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552507192650531/k2311a0725/7.25.07