Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product primarily to remove eye make-up gently and without stinging
  • I still have to use a toner after and I notice the cotton ball picks up leftover make-up

• by Maggie Madison

I bought this product primarily to remove eye make-up gently and without stinging. However, the label says it also gently removes dirt and oil, so I have tried it as a whole face cleanser, as well.

In terms of eye make-up removal, this product works great.

The consistency is like shampoo, which scared

me at first.

But no stinging at all, even if I still have my contacts in.

It takes off all the eye-makeup, though sometimes I have to use a little more product to get it all off.

As far as a whole face cleanser, my feeling are mixed.

It does take off ...

• some facial make-up, but not all.

I still have to use a toner after and I notice the cotton ball picks up leftover make-up.

On days I’m not wearing facial make-up, I still notice dirt and oil on my face after using Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser.

It almost seems

too gentle for whole face cleansing.

In sum, just reading the label’s promise, it only does 1/3 of the job.

That is, it removes eye make-up gently, but doesn’t remove all the facial make-up, dirt and oil.

I will continue using this product because of its eye make-up removing properties, but I will have to use a separate facial cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312507192640431/k2311a0725/7.25.07