Google tool bar  » Software  »
  • I prefer just the plain yahoo or optimum online webpage rather than google
  • Nor do I like the way information pops up on your desktop when you do a search it brings you to other search engines

• by narcoleptic

While millions of people us google search I am one who does not. The google toolbar when downloaded a million other things are downloaded with it or you can simply check off the ones you dont want.

But the toolbar is placed on your home page, is big

has amillion other things on it and is very annoying at least to me.

I prefer just the plain yahoo or optimum online webpage rather than google.

I also feel that the google search gives you websites that are all squeezed into different categories rather than the one thing ...

• you are looking for.

Yet millions of people like the google toolbar.

All except me.

For some resason it is too cumbersome to have on your desktop and interferes with my optimum online.

Nor do I like the way information pops up on your desktop when you

do a search it brings you to other search engines.

While google maybe cumbersome sooner or later the results will have what you want if you search through all of them.

It would be better if the main search result was on top instead of mixed in with a million other categories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302407192520131/k2311a0724/7.24.07