Hyundai Tuscon  » Cars  »
Antwerpen Auto Baltimore, MD
  • I went on line and searched for the best price, got an internet price and went to Antwerpen Auto and they matched the price
  • I was apprehensive about the size because I had never driven a SUv before, I found that after a few weeks it was really easy to manuver and I can whipo that thing into a parking space like there is no tomorrow
  • The best thing I like about it is the warranty, most of the SUV's I looked at had a modest warranty period, not the Hyundai, 100000 miles

• by robsmom

For years I have alwayus purchased American made automobiles, my parents always purchased US made products, my brothers always purchased US made products, I was the renegade in my family and I purchsed the Hyundai Tuscon. I am so pleased with this vehicle.

I went on line and

searched for the best price, got an internet price and went to Antwerpen Auto and they matched the price.

This vehicole is a smaller version of the Santa Fe, it has four wheel drive, it is roomy, drives great, goes through mud and snow.

I was apprehensive about ...

• the size because I had never driven a SUv before, I found that after a few weeks it was really easy to manuver and I can whipo that thing into a parking space like there is no tomorrow.

The best thing I like about it is the warranty,

most of the SUV’s I looked at had a modest warranty period, not the Hyundai, 100000 miles! This is great without having to purchase addition miles.

It is also good on gas, I average 22-25 miles per gallon.

Love the SUV.

Would recommend it to anyone.

Hyundai Tuscon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92407192460131/k2311a0724/7.24.07