HairOff Instant Eyebrow Shapers
  • I found these hiding near the hair removal products
  • I bought a box and couldn't believe how great they were

• by Maggie Madison

I found these hiding near the hair removal products. I bought a box and couldn’t believe how great they were.

First of all, they are a cold wax eyebrow hair remover, but so different from anything else I’ve tried.

They come with three pre-cut shapers: curved for the top of the eyebrow, concave for the

bottom of the eyebrow and my favorite, short straight lines for anywhere else you want to remove hair.

There’s no prep, no warming the wax or worrying about pulling the skin taut.

It’s gentle enough not to take off any skin, but it really grabs the hair.

The hairs come out by the root and ...

• you are good to go for a while.

It also hurts less than all the tweezing I used to do, too.

I also like the way the shapers are stored, on two strips of thick paper-you can just tuck these babies anywhere, like your purse for eyebrow emergencies, your bathroom under the lipsticks, anywhere.

With the

shapers, you also can get the top of your eyebrow quite easily.

For me, however, I have deep set eyes and it’s hard for me to use the shapers for the bottom of the eyebrows.

In sum, these little gems are worth having around, even if you get your brows professionally waxed.

For the rest of us, they do the job well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407192360131/k2311a0724/7.24.07