suite101.com  » Web sites  »
0.5
  • I ended up reporting them to the Better business bureau as I believe the way I was treated was unprofessional and abusive

• by Iman

I signed up with suite101. com 2 months ago as they are a website that pays writers to write all types of articles for them. What would occur over then nest 4 weeks was short of a nightmare.

I had some medical articles that I had written but never published and so I submitted to them. The next day I got this horrendous email telling me that ‘this is not a lecture hall’ and I need to not use medical terminology again but still they published the articles.

So I avoided medical articles and decided to revise and re-write some other older articles I had and then submitted them which I did not know was a

big NO NO. The next day I woke up to a flood of harassing and degrading emails from the head publisher at suite 101 ‘Mikala’.

I was amazed at her bad tantrum and abuse as well as the way the emails were written, as if I was her personal enemy. She said that ‘we have a lot of work and you are wasting our time!’ In each email was a threat that I need to remove the articles or they would delete my account.

So I deleted the articles and submitted new original one which again I got another flood of email telling me how my titles were poorly chosen and that they would not ...

• publish the articles. Again she told me that we should part ways.

Finally and one week later I got a final flood of harassing emails from her again telling me that my first medical published articles had been removed as I failed to correct/change the advanced medical terminology as they had requested!

I am not kidding when I say that I felt like I was being yelled at and disciplined by this person who seemed to have a temper of 2 year old child. The tone of the emails was similar to what your mom would say to you when you do something bad.

In the end they deleted my account and I am no longer

allowed in suite 101because I failed to follow the orders of the all mighty Mikala in her 1000 emails per day to me. I have never ever seen such outrageous behavior.

I ended up reporting them to the Better business bureau as I believe the way I was treated was unprofessional and abusive. I am happy they are out of my life!Though I may have broken some rules out of simple ignorance, the way I was treated was not acceptable in any shape or form.

In the end I just wanted to tell everyone who is considering joining suite 101 to submit articles to get ready to be bullied around by a bunch of armatures that lack etiquette and simple normal human interaction.

suite101.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202407192310131/k2311a0724/7.24.07