Hyundai Elantra
  • This is a nice car that is very inexpensive and it is also a low cost car in terms of fuel
  • I personally love this car and recommend it to all

• by Zoggo

This is a car I have driven for five years and I have to say I am very happy with it. This is a nice car that is very inexpensive and it

is also a low cost car in terms of fuel. (It gets great gas mileage) Also, it is a car that is not prone to breakdowns. I have over 100,000 miles on ...

• my Elantra and it has needed very little in terms of repairs. So, if you want a little car that is solid and reliable a Hyundai Elantra would be a smart purchasing
        choice. After all, is not a smart purchasing choice the main thing a person should pursue when they opt to buy a car? I personally love this car and recommend it to all.

Hyundai Elantra
    Charolette McDonald says :

I had a wreck about 3 weeks ago in my 2005 Hyundai Elantra - it was raining lightly and had rained on and off the night before, the road had some mud on it and I was not going at a high rate of speed approximately 20-35mph, going slow, but not sure of exact speed. However, i suddenly was not able to steer, I had no control at all, the car went off the road to the right into more and deeper mud and stopped against tree branches. I was comletely unhurt and the seat belt did not even jerk, but the car received damage on the passenger side. My insurance company is trying to say I was driving too fast for the road conditions and trying to deny my claim however, I was not driving fast and this was a very weird sensation when the car had no steering. It was not a hydroplane, or at least I don`t think it was. Has this happened to other Hyundai owners?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92407192300131/k2311a0724/7.24.07