Aviacsa Airline  » Airlines  »
  • The plane that I boarded certainly looked new and was definitely sparkling clean
  • It was really delicious and I have always compared Mexican food to Asian food, don't know why
  • Other than that, I don't really have much experience with this airline
  • If you want to travel often with Aviacsa, I recommend the Frequent Flyer Program

• by missy

For readers out there who have been reading my reviews, you would have a definitive idea that I am the type of person whom you can call an explorer or a traveler. I bring my laptop everywhere I go and could be typing away even in the train or in the bus. I really love traveling, don’t know why. One day, I would want to travel the world in 80 days, if possible.

In Mexico, there is a great place to visit called Oaxaca, and I have managed to visit this place, courtesy of Aviacsa Airline. They have a very excellent service given and some fair prices if you are looking

for this airline in Mexico itself. You can get coach service, and coach services are actually equivalent to US First Class service. My best advice if you want a ticket is to not get it on the website. It’s better to go on paper.

The plane that I boarded certainly looked new and was definitely sparkling clean. I have not seen a professional crew members as the one in this airline and they appeared to be more formal than US crews, but friendly nevertheless. There was once when I lost my way to look for the bathroom, and an Aviacsa employee kindly showed me the way. So I find ...

• that they are certainly most helpful. Not only that, there was also another time when I dropped my things on the carpeted cabin floor, and about 2 of them rushed to help me out. It was a nice and funny incident, and we all laughed nicely at the eagerness of them trying to help.

Aviacsa do give out complimentary drinks, and that includes alcoholic drinks, which I 100% stayed away from. I only drink the fruit juices provided or the soft drinks and as for the snacks, it was given during the evening flight which I was on. I slept my way through and for the morning flight, we were given continental breakfast.

It was really delicious and I have always compared Mexican food to Asian food, don’t know why. They are both delicious and spicy tasting.

Other than that, I don’t really have much experience with this airline. If you want to travel often with Aviacsa, I recommend the Frequent Flyer Program. I am from Singapore, and I did not make full use of this program, unless my boss wants me to relocate someday, then I might. Last but not least, I have mixed feelings about the general cleanliness of the airport. It certainly could be improved further. However, services stick a long way for me, and I definitely recommend Aviacsa to you.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402407192160131/k2311a0724/7.24.07