Air Astana  » Airlines  »
  • Dubai is a very interesting place worth reviewing too
  • I noticed that the aircraft was brand new, and certainly western as well
  • I used my regional airline to reach Dubai, but on my way home, I decided to use Air Astana for a tryout
  • Last but not least, a cheesecake to complete the dessert, and it was truly delicious
  • I think the next time I would want to visit the main country that the airline is from, which is Kazakhstan

• by missy

Air Astana is a pretty new airline combining the Kazakhstan Government and the BAe Systems. If I am correct, it started in 2002. So, the airline has been around for quite some time, and there was only 1 time during 2003 that I had used this airline to go to Dubai. Dubai is a very interesting place worth reviewing too. Perhaps in my later writings, I would describe Dubai.

Now as for Air Astana Airline, 2003 was the year that it had been around for 1 year or so, and I must say that they are certainly striving to be a high

quality airline. They do offer some Western standards, and as a passenger, I really appreciate that a lot. The staff of Air Astana are very well-trained, well-versed in English and they give some good amount of service. I noticed that the aircraft was brand new, and certainly western as well. I used my regional airline to reach Dubai, but on my way home, I decided to use Air Astana for a tryout. When boarding, be careful of the steps, as they do not have special facility steps for pregnant mums, families with kids and elderly people. However, once you are on the plane, you can be relax. The planes are all brand new, as I have mentioned, and they are mainly Boeing 737. The color scheme i s white, and are kept clean. I noticed that the interior lightings was good and generally clean and well-kept.

Hot towels were given out, and I was also offered sachets of little moist paper towels. I find them certainly cute and nice. I was on a night flight, and I noticed that they dim the lights before takeoff. You should see the sight; truly beautiful, and if only they could put on ...

• Air Astana
      some classical music would complete the picture. I was given some peanuts and another round given drinks and a meal. The second round included bread, tea or coffee. After it was cleared, moments later, passengers were given some main courses. That included chicken, fish or beef. There were also my favorite of potatoes and vegetables. Last but not least, a cheesecake to complete the dessert, and it was truly delicious. I couldn’t taste any salty or too sweet from the menus given and after consuming all, I didn’t go hungry easily. The lights were then dimmed again
      and I felt sleepy all of a sudden. Upon arriving, the cabin crew staff greeted me again warmly, and invited to board with them again. I felt that they were truly sweet, and really thought they actually meant what they said.

The lowest economy pricing ticket that I remember is US$321 return, and if you are using a one way regular economy ticket, it would be around $200+. Most tickets are one way, and of course, you could opt for both ways too. I think the next time I would want to visit the main country that the airline is from, which is Kazakhstan.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402407192140131/k2311a0724/7.24.07