Easy Jet
0.5
  • However, I have heard lots of rumors about this airline being sleazy and all and irresponsible, but I decided to give the airline the benefit of the doubt and tried
  • I saw that there was no in-flight entertainment at all, and it was so darn boring
  • I think she has been working there pretty long to be having that kind of airs around her

• by missy

I took a gamble and tried EasyJet from UK to Geneva, and I was asking, and I got what I just deserved. Ticket prices could be gotten cheaply, depending on the location and destination. However, I have heard lots of rumors about this airline being sleazy and all and irresponsible, but I decided to give the airline the benefit of the doubt and tried. Boy was I disappointed. Luckily I was with my boyfriend and another of his friend and his wife, therefore things were not so scary compared to me being alone.

The check in on EasyJet was pretty disastrous. There were a long queue, and the gate agents or baggage officers were pretty strict on hand luggage sizes. My small handbag needed to be checked in as well, and couldn’t be hand carried. On some other airlines, that would be

alright. That was my first discomfiture already. My boyfriend just shrugged off my irritant and wanted me to be patient. I guessed that was supposed to be the first time of a few other more discomforts to come. If I only knew..

Next, the seats in the plane. They were as narrow as could be. I haven’t seen any small seats before, and it is so uncomfortable. I practically had to put my legs a bit on the sideways so as not to cramp it. My boyfriend felt that way as well, and just took it in his stride, as he always does. Next, we were given some drinks and sandwiches. That was a pretty light snack before having our meals later on. I saw that there was no in-flight entertainment at all, and it was so darn boring.

• I had to put on my mp3 player and risked the battery power. That’s all I could do to not keep myself boring. Reading a book was impossible as my eyes were pretty strained. As for the crew attendants, some were very friendly and chirpy, while most were downright rude. One of them practically kicked someone out of the airplane for “choosing seats”. I was so surprised and she said that it was the airline’s regulations. I did not know what happened to the guy then. Whether he went to complaint or got another airline. I felt that there were just too many “gangsters” and I just kept quiet.

The gangster crew lady also snorted at me for requesting an extra cup of juice. I think she has been working there pretty long to be having that kind of

airs around her. After boarding the plane, I managed to get the staff’s name and decided to complaint to their customer service. But the Customer Service Officer at the counter looked disinterested and just handed me a paper to fill in my “feedback”. She later slotted the feedback form inside a box. That was just about it, and no apologies, nothing. It’s like all of them were having a conspiracy theory against the passengers or something. I just felt that way, not sure why.

These are some of the minor experiences I had. Some of my friends had been using this airline and had a delayed flight of up to 3 hours! Can you imagine that. The airfare tickets could be really cheap, but it certainly is not a class airline at all. I regret using EasyJet. Certainly not easy for me.

Easy Jet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402407192101231/k2311a0724/7.24.07