New Beetle car  » Cars  »
  • Kind of a big problem, but also my own fault
  • Beyond that I have a flower vase with flowers next to my steering wheel which i like a lot, a six disc CD changer, and really nice leather sets

• by Emily
      I purchased this car used, and I must say that I have loved every minute of driving it. The first time I drove my beetle I felt like I was stepping into a space car.

the dashboard is VERY far away from the

steering wheel, so you feel like you are driving a bubble around.

The car runs great and I haven’t had any kind of problems with it mechanically wise, except that the front grill is coming off.

Kind of a big problem, but also ...

• my own fault.

The beetle sits low to the ground.

i accidentally rolled into a acement parking block and knoked my grill loose.

Currently the grill has a dangling light, which…is a problem.

Beyond that I have a flower vase with flowers next

to my steering wheel which i like a lot, a six disc CD changer, and really nice leather sets.

The car wouldbe horrible for more than 2 people.

No matter how you move the seats, that back set is made for verysmall childremn, or people who have no legs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9271119210330/k2311a1127/11.27.05