Dove Firming Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think my cousin has been using it for more than three months now, and her skin has started to look firmer
  • She's definitely more confident about wearing halter tops and sleeveless shirts now because the flab and sagging skin is nearly gone

• by Honey

My cousin has lot a lot of body weight this year, and her body looks like it’s sagging from the bones. Although her weight loss was healthy, she didn’t really care about her skin throughout the time she was trying to loss weight.

She was left with sagging skin, especially

around her arms and thighs.

My sister told her to use Dove Firming Body Lotion because it was what she used after losing all the pregnancy flab.

I think my cousin has been using it for more than three months now, and her skin has started to look firmer.

The ...

• skin around her arms don’t shake anymore when she puts her arm up; and I used to joke about it with her.

She’s definitely more confident about wearing halter tops and sleeveless shirts now because the flab and sagging skin is nearly gone.

Best of all it smells great on

her and she doesn’t look and feel greasy like she just got out of the frying pan.

My sister did a great job at recommending this product to my our cousin, and I’m sure she would never really suggest a product that she’s never used.

Good buy considering that it’s a bit expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407192031231/k2311a0724/7.24.07