Shangri-La Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
Singapore
  • Shangri-La Hotel Singapore is one of the best hotels to stay at in Singapore
  • As for the cookery lessons, I think my mom could teach me that at home

• by missy

Shangri-La Hotel Singapore is one of the best hotels to stay at in Singapore. It simply embodies the Asian face of service and I have been a couple of times staying in this hotel just for work purposes and personal ones too.

To start off, this hotel has lots of luscious grounds and gardens and the room that I had booked for most occasions would be on the Garden wing. I managed to make a booking through the website, and in the package includes breakfast, laundry, free wireless internet and airport transfers-which I

don’t really need since I stay in Singapore, ha! But it’s nice to know that there’s such a perk anyway. I made use pretty much everything else except for the airport transfer part.

It’s not that I am an Asian and I have to praise Asian hospitality, but really, this hotel is “The One” to look out for and stay. There were breakfast buffet and the spread were so much and incredible that I simply couldn’t have enough. Other than that, there were also cookery class lessons, ice sculpting class, yoga ...

• and the cute and awesome pool. I only managed to try out the ice sculpting class, yoga and swimming. As for the cookery lessons, I think my mom could teach me that at home.

Singapore is a pretty hot and humid place and so to stay at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore with the air-conditioner in the room on full blast and have a nice drink at the restaurant or lounge would be nice. There are also some conference and meeting rooms as well that are catered for business travelers as well.

I have not

seen the last of Shangri-La Hotel Singapore. I will make a return visit again. From my home, Shangri-La Hotel Singapore is approximately around 45 minutes - 1 hour\’s drive. Pretty amazing, huh? The last time my boyfriend did brought me out for dinner in the restaurant, and the food was so nice. The staff were very sporting and managed to give that privacy that we much needed. I do love everything about this hotel; its views, its facilities, dining room, room service and the staff. Truly perfect.

Shangri-La Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22407191981231/k2311a0724/7.24.07