Robitussin  » Medicine  »
  • Aside from the popular association with the brand name, Robitussin is one of my trusted cough medicines

• by Honey

It tastes like Robitussin, that’s what someone will say when something they drank tastes like cough medicine. Aside from the popular association with the brand name, Robitussin is one of my trusted cough medicines.

Especially when I have that dry itchy cough that won’t

go away; or when that sore throat is making me want claw at the insides of my neck.

Robitussin offers instant relief for me; from sore throat and from coughing.

It’s a cough suppressant and I can go on for hours without feeling the ...

• need to cough even if my throat feels a little itchy.

I have to take the no-drowse because I need to work even if I have a sore-throat; but at night I do take the one that makes you sleepy so that it’ll be

easier for me to fall asleep.

I have been using Robitussin ever since I was a kid as have my other siblings and parents.

Aside from the bad taste; there’s really nothing I can complain about this medicine because it basically does what it�s supposed to do.

Robitussin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262407191971231/k2311a0724/7.24.07