Happy by Clinique  » Perfume  »
  • The price of fragrance comes in expensive packages and this is one cost about 3,000 pesos for 50 mL bottles
  • What I like about it is that the scent over powers all the other scents in the room

• by Honey

Ah, my daily perfume! Everyone knows when I’m coming and going because they can smell me from a mile away. If it’s happy it must be honey; a very nice slogan actually.

My first bottle was a gift from my parents, and since then I’ve been using it.

The

price of fragrance comes in expensive packages and this is one cost about 3,000 pesos for 50 mL bottles.

What I like about it is that the scent over powers all the other scents in the room; especially the musky odor that I dislike so much.

Sweet, fruity, but ...

• very strong; that’s how I would describe it.

There are plenty of Happy knock offs in flea markets; but you’ll know exactly if it’s fake by spraying it on your body.

If it wears off in less than 30 minutes, it’s a fake.

If it smells sour when mixed

with sweat, it’s a knock off.

I’m glad that Clinique has decided to continue selling this product because for a time; most of the department stores in the Philippines stopped selling them and I have no idea why.

Happy is just that; a happy outgoing scent that lasts all day.

Happy by Clinique
    Jerry Kirby says :

How much is clinique happy for women 30 ml?

John says :

To give you some idea of the price range, it’s priced at 45 dollars on Amazon. However, the price will vary depending on where you purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562407191841231/k2311a0724/7.24.07