Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway  » Hotels  »
San Francisco
  • The location is truly amazing and beautiful, there is a free wireless internet and the pricing is not that bad as well
  • One of the best staff people would be the Concierge people and they really some good local information and service
  • As for the hotel room, I noticed that it was pretty average and kind of small but it was fine since I only needed a place to sleep and rest
  • So if you are really an explorer at heart, then I really recommend Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway for you

• by missy

Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway is a great hotel to be at. The location is truly amazing and beautiful, there is a free wireless internet and the pricing is not that bad as well. I would say that the hotel is centrally located and the location was quiet and the place was clean.

I am very much happy with the services rendered. One of the

best staff people would be the Concierge people and they really some good local information and service. As for the housekeeping part, the staff were top-notch as well and the food in the restaurants were all good and fresh. As for the hotel room, I noticed that it was pretty average and kind of small but it was fine since I only needed a place to sleep and ...

• rest. The outside activities were a lot to explore and I find myself not staying in the hotel room much. There were lots of flea markets and streets to explore, not to mention nice shopping areas as well.

Around one block away or so, there is the California Cable Car line and I managed to go to Chinatown and Lombard St for self-exploration. It was really fantastic and

coming back to the hotel with these things made some hotel guests curious and they started to ask me questions how to get to the places that I have been.

So if you are really an explorer at heart, then I really recommend Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway for you. The place is pure pleasure in its own right, but the activities on the outskirts of the hotel were fantastic as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22407191821231/k2311a0724/7.24.07