Eva perfume deo spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • But now I don�t have that problem because now I have started to use the Eva perfume deodorants, which really work well for me
  • I can recommend the Eva perfume deodorants very much

• by baba

Eva is the brand name of the deodorant, which I have been using since 2 years. When I was a student in a college most of my friends use to tell

me that my arms smell bad when I raise my hands, but in those days the deodorants, which I used, were not working long for me. But now I don�t have ...

• that problem because now I have started to use the Eva perfume deodorants, which really work well for me. After bath I spray these deodorant once on my under arms and
        after that for the whole day I stay fresh and smell good. The Eva perfume deodorant really works very well for me. I can recommend the Eva perfume deodorants very much.

urooj says :

i love the red colour one… eva perfume blush… smells reeeealy reeeealy gud…. Though i don like blue one n the orange one….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407191641231/k2311a0724/7.24.07