New International Ponds body lotion
  • I can very well recommend all the girls to use the Ponds body lotion

• by baba

A pond is a very big and very good company, which is producing many kind of cosmetics and many kind of body lotions and face cr�mes. I have used many products from ponds

and some of them work very best for me. The Ponds body lotion is such product fro Ponds which I use regularly. Before going outside it is my routine to apply ...

RG says :

I live in Delhi, India. From last 6 I have been using Ponds Body Lotion, Triple Vitamin, Vitamin B3 .E. C. But now it is not available in the market . I do not use any other product on ,my skin ecept the ponds body lotionbut now it is difficult for me as the product is not available in the market. Kindly tell me wheter the COmpany has stooped manufacturing this product. If not how can i get the same.

Galega says :

Pond’s Triple Vitamin Moisturizing Lotion is very much available in the Indian market. Two of my family members use this product. It is, in fact, quite popular in India.

In Delhi, you can try it at Pond’s Store of Select City Walk, Saket. It is also available at all Big Bazaar’s shop. You can also buy it from Flipkart and Amazon India websites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407191631231/k2311a0724/7.24.07