Lux Beauty liquid soap  » Cosmetics  »

• by baba

Lux beauty liquid soap is which my sister uses. My sister was using this soap since 4 months and during this period whenever she used to move around me I could smell

a very nice fragrance around her and she used to be very fresh all the time. Once I asked which soap or perfume she uses. She answered me that she has ...

• started using the Lux beauty liquid soap which works best for her and since then she doesn�t even uses any kind of deodorants. One packet of the Lux beauty liquid soap
        can be used for the whole month and as it is a liquid soap, it can be kept totally hygienic. This soap is having good color and good smell, which attracts every one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407191611231/k2311a0724/7.24.07