Duroflex premium mattress  » Housewares  »
  • But since 3 months I don't have the complaint of the back pain because I am sleeping on the Duroflex mattress, which is not too hard, and not too soft, It is balanced very well

• by baba

My parents have given the Duroflex premium mattress for my first wedding anniversary. These mattresses are very good in quality.

The Duroflex is the very good brand, which is very

popular all over India.

This mattress costed for about 200$ which is worthy.

Normally I used to have the back pain and in the morning after waking up I used ...

Yenduri Sudhakar says :

Dear Team, I have taken a 6 feet x 6 feet duroflex mattress coir cushion type in Hyderabad in may`2007 i.e nearly 2years 6 months back. From last three months i am facing severe back pain whenever iam sleeping on the mattress. I change the direction i.e front and back, up to down of the mattress at regular intervels. Backpain is being observed only when i sleep on the mattress. I purchased it paying nearly five thousand rupees. But i had comfort for a limited period of two years and later started suffering with back pain. Kindly guide suggest. Best Regards, Yenduri Sudhakar. Hyderabad.

Galega says :

There is nothing that can be done now. If the mattress is in good condition, you can’t even complain the company about back pain. It happens with many users. My father felt back pain on the very first day of sleeping on a Duroflex mattress. Obviously, you need to change the mattress. Hopefully, not all of your family members are feeling the same problem and mattress will be continued to be used at your home.

k says :

I am one of the unfortunate ones to purchase a Duroflex mattress, which in just 3 years has dipped so badly that the body is totally misaligned. I am living in daily agony, but when approached, the company gives a detailed calculation of how much I need to pay to replace the mattress. Instead of addressing a customer`s problem, they have an absolutely inhumane and arrogant approach. I for one would never recommend this particular brand of mattress to anyone, let alone using it myself.

AMit says :

Yes, I want to know.. while type of duroflex matresses you purchased and in what rate. I wanted to buy Pocketed Spring from same brand. Can you please help me on the same?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532407191471131/k2311a0724/7.24.07