Malev  » Airlines  »
  • Secondly, based from my personal experiences with European Airlines, Malev has by far served the most generous and the best food and drinks
  • I noticed that the cabin crew prioritize on service excellence and the seats have a very good legroom ans space generally

• by missy

Malev Hungarian Airlines is another airline that I have been on before. It has some great service and good food served and it normally services Europe and only some US destinations. I was waiting to board Malev Hungarian Airlines with my 2 friends at Budapest Airport.

The airport was very clean and the people there appeared to be very friendly. The one bad thing about Malev Hungarian Airlines is that

it was hard to find tickets in the US and there were a few English speaking employees only. However, if you read my review, you will find that I have a certain liking for this airline. Here’s why.

If you board this airline, you normally do not have to wait for a connecting flight. Usually the airline could travel non-stop about 9-10 hours, rather than stopping and waiting for a connecting flight which ...

• could take around 15-18 hours in total. Secondly, based from my personal experiences with European Airlines, Malev has by far served the most generous and the best food and drinks. If you are talking about Asian Airlines, then I would say Singapore Airlines has the best and most generous food and drinks. Really, mark my words on this.

The next best thing about Malev Hungarian Airlines is that the service,

seat arrangements and other small things were very accommodating. I noticed that the cabin crew prioritize on service excellence and the seats have a very good legroom ans space generally. Other than that, I noticed that a lot of Hungarian accents were very much everywhere in the plane and I find that very cute indeed.

I have a very nice time boarding with Malev Hungarian Airlines and it was not my first time, really.

Kagan says :

I flew from Istanbul to Budapest on 7th of October 2011 with Malev. My flight number was MA0201. My plane landed in Ferenc Liszt airport at 18.35 with 1 hour and 30 minutes delay. Normally, I always carry my money with me but that day, I put my money to a small hand bag of mine and I put my hand bag to my luggage. And I had 750 USD in it. After the plane landed, I waited more than usual to get my luggage back. I got my luggage back at around 19.15 or I should say between 19.00 - 19.30. When I got my luggage back,I wanted to exchange some money and I opened my luggage and I realized that my luggage was opened it also had a small lock and my hand bag that was in my luggage was searched and my 750 USD was stolen. Then I immediately report it to the police in the airport and I told the officer everything and signed papers. Police told me that it often happens. It`s been a week and I still have not heard from the police. And I do not have much hope. I contacted Malev and got a response that they have no liability regrading my issue. I pay money to fly with them and give my luggage to them, they do not take care of it and their ground handling staff with the help of airport staff who are is stealing my money from my luggage. Unbelivable I will never ever ever fly with malev again. And I recommend you not to even think about flying with malev.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402407191441131/k2311a0724/7.24.07