Bluestar Floor Carpets  » Housewares  »
  • The cost of this carpet is 165$ and the brand name of this carpet is Bluestar
  • Now I love to see my new-finished house, which just looks great after adding the carpet to it

• by baba

My husband bought the new floor carpet for our new flat this month. The design and the color combination of this new carpet is just very good and it matches with the new colored

walls of my flat. The cost of this carpet is 165$ and the brand name of this carpet is Bluestar. I had seen the adds for this carpet in the TV many times ...

• and I always wanted to buy the Bluestar floor carpets for my house and my husband has brought the same carpet according to my dream as a good surprise. The quality and the look
        of this carpet is just very good and it gives a royal look to my drawing room. Now I love to see my new-finished house, which just looks great after adding the carpet to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532407191421131/k2311a0724/7.24.07