Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • I don't quite agree with Delta Airlines policy
  • I noticed that a lot of the services were practical but not efficient and does not deliver what the expectations that are needed
  • I think they should really re-look into this matter and rethink of ways to make the delays shortened or non-existent at all

• by missy

I don’t quite agree with Delta Airlines policy. I noticed that a lot of the services were practical but not efficient and does not deliver what the expectations that are needed. I went around May 2006 and passengers were told that there will be a slight delay.

Now, I noticed that the weather was alright and I wasn’t sure why there should be a delay. There were some bad rumors going on and I asked some of the passengers what were some of them gossiping about.

I

was told by one passenger that had a delayed flight as well that the main reason that there was a delay was so that the employees could rest for a bit before the next flight. Now if that was true, I felt that was so unethical and unprofessional.

I heard that some passengers said that the “minimum rest” was allowed by the federal law. Now that was something else.

I was quiet the whole time and I felt that it was so controversial so I did not add ...

• on to the gossip. I asked the Delta Airlines employee and she told me that there were some faults to the plane or something and had to be checked.

Mechanical fault would be it. I sighed and just waited for some 20-30 minutes before the rest of us could board the plane then.

I noticed that the customer service for this airline wasn’t very polite and I felt that they were somewhat irritated by the volume of questions asked by passengers. I kind of sympathized with them

and I totally blame all of it on the management of the airline itself.

I mean if the booking of tickets went smoothly and everything, why can’t the delays be shortened? I heard that the delays happened more than once. To be honest, the food and the plane ride was quite comfortable enough for me, but the delays really have a bad reputation for this airline on the whole.

I think they should really re-look into this matter and rethink of ways to make the delays shortened or non-existent at all.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402407191381131/k2311a0724/7.24.07