Inkjet5.com  » Scam  »
  • This tells me that this is an attempt to avoid all the negative reviews against EZInkjets
  • Perhaps Inkjet5.com can also help you with resolving your issue with EZInkjets

• by Michelle Faison

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Beware: I have been monitoring the complaints against “EZInkjets.com” Today 07/17/2007, I entered the web address, and was directed to “Inkjet5.com.” Though I have never ordered from this company, I logged in with my E-Mail address and password for “EZInkjets.com” - ALL of my account information came up, including my original order of 07/2006 that I never received, but is listed as shipped. This tells me that this is an attempt to avoid all the negative reviews against

“EZInkjets.com”, by changing the company name and address, but the same people own the company. That means business practices have probably not changed and people will be SCAMMED. Please BEWARE: If your credit card has been charged to either “Christina & Co” or “Inkjets Direct”, this is definately the same company. If you don’t receive your order or it is defective, contact your credit card company within 90 days to report the fraud, and get your account credited ...

• Update.

I was contacted by E-Mail 07/17/2007 by Customer Service @ “Inkjet5.com” after they read my warnings online. According to them, they purchased the data base from “EZInkjets.com” in 05/2007, and that “EZInkjets.com” stopped processing orders 03/2007. They offered to process my refund. After a few E-Mails back and forth, yesterday 08/07/2007, I received my refund via US Postal Money order from “EZInkjets.com.” As I promised, I will now close my case with the FTC and local Criminal

Case Dectective. I will update the various websites as quickly as possible. Perhaps “Inkjet5.com” can also help you with resolving your issue with “EZInkjets.com.” Though I now only order ink cartriges through “Amazon.com,” hopefully, “Inkjet5.com” will display much better business practices.

If you ordered from “EZInkjets.com” after 03/2007 and they charged your credit card, even though it is past the 90 day window, perhaps if you present them wth a copy of this update, they will credit your account anyway.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602307191080831/k2311a0723/7.23.07