Hide and seek choco biscuits  » Food  »
4.8
  • This is my favourite cookie, which I like to have at any time
  • The cost is not the matter at all, because it takes very less amount of money for one packet and gives the best taste and the quality

• by penu

The Hid and seek choco biscuits are something really special, because of it taste and small size choco chips hidden inside. As soon as we

put a Hide and seek choco biscuit in our mouth it just melts and the hidden choco chips give the wonderful taste of chocolates, which is yummy. This is my favourite cookie, which I like to have at any time. My boy friend likes it too. Whenever we plan ...

• Hide and seek choco biscuits
      to go for a movie we never forget to carry the Hide and seek choco biscuits. The cost is not the matter at all, because
      it takes very less amount of money for one packet and gives the best taste and the quality. I think every one must try it once.

Hide and seek choco biscuits
Jeslin says :

Recently I bought a hide and seek packet of biscuits and I found something inedible, something like a plastic thread in one of the biscuits.I am disappointed to see something like that in such a popular branded biscuits.

Galega says :

Hide and Seek is manufactured and marketed by Parle, the largest biscuit manufacturer of India. It is shocking that they have let a plastic thread goes through the biscuit during manufacturing process. I would suggest you to shoot a mail to the consumer care department of the company. They may not compensate you, but definitely look into the matter.

Arshad says :

re : The cost is not the matter at all, because it takes very less amount of money for one packet and gives the best taste and the quality
I eat it for first time when i was 12 i realized that it is the greatest thing i ever had it choco chip on a crunchy biscuit makes me more happy

Janvi Kumawat says :

I read or study most of the time, so that makes it a obvious reason to eat something or the other in a meanwhile. Hide and seek cookies are something too delightful and soothing to the tastebuds that I can’t resist eating them. The intense flavour of the choco chips and the crunchy biscuits make it a really very good treat to the mouth. I would refer these to people of any age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307191060831/k2311a0723/7.23.07