AVIS Car Rental
Philippines
  • All their drivers go through the usual background check and undergo road safety training so I know that I will arrive at my destination safely

• by Honey

Renting a car is quite different here in the Philippines, because you cannot take the car out by yourself. The rental service includes a driver and a limited time to take out the car.

AVIS is probably the biggest

car rental here and they have a branch in the international airport in Manila.

They do have small vans and cars for rent, but usually just to bring you to your hotel.

If you will need more than that,

• they can accommodate you but you will be charged by the distance traveled.

I’ve always opted to use their services because it’s much safer than riding cabs waiting outside.

All their drivers go through the usual background check and undergo road safety training so I know that I will arrive at my destination safely.

AVIS is expensive; but it’s safe.

All their cars are clean, comfortable and spacious.

You’ll never go wrong by opting to try out their services.

AVIS Car Rental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32307190750731/k2311a0723/7.23.07