Domino’s veg pizza  » Food  »
  • As I already said that it is our favourite spot to visit the Domino's, the Domino's pizzas are very good full meals for all of us

• by baba

As I already said that it is our favourite spot to visit the Domino’s, the Domino’s pizzas are very good full meals for all of us. I am a mother of 3 children,

whenever I go with my family that is, all my 3 children and my husband we surely visit the Domino’s to taste the very cute looking, tasty and yummy pizzas. The topping is ...

• very cute and very tasty. We always buy 2 pizzas, one is vegetarian and another is non-vegetarian pizza and these 2 pizzas are enough for all we 5 people. The Domino’s pizzas
        are slightly costly then the burgers but the taste and the quality and even the smoothness is very good and it is a wholesome food for us for lunch or even for the dinner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307190690731/k2311a0723/7.23.07