Topraman noodles
  • My children love to eat the noodles normally but when I served the Top Raman noodles to my children saying that this is the new brand of noodles, which bought from the market recently, they enjoyed eating it a lot

• by baba

The Top Raman noodles are the kind of noodles, which come with the tastemaker. I had seen the Top Raman noodles in my cousin’s house one day.

She prepared the noodles of this

brand once and served it to my husband and me.

My husband and I, we both liked the taste and the softness and the smoothness of these noodles.

The taste is also very ...

• good.

It is not too spicy and the quality and the quantity of these noodles are good for any person to have as a lunch.

My children love to eat the noodles normally but

when I served the Top Raman noodles to my children saying that this is the new brand of noodles, which bought from the market recently, they enjoyed eating it a lot.

We all liked it.

Topraman noodles
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307190620731/k2311a0723/7.23.07