MN brand whole tender mango pickles  » Food  »
  • I have tasted, the chopped mango pickle, lemon, mixed pickle, mango thokku, and even the gongura pickle and all of them were amazing
  • My husband's favourite pickle is the MN tender whole mango pickle

• by baba

The MN brand pickles are very famous in all over south India. These pickles have different south Indian traditional flavours because of which these pickles are very famous.

Particularly the MN brand tender whole mango pickles are very tasty among the all other pickles.

I have tasted, the chopped mango pickle, lemon, mixed pickle, mango thokku, and even ...

• the gongura pickle and all of them were amazing.

But the MN tender whole mango pickle is really something very special.

My husband’s favourite pickle is the MN tender

whole mango pickle.

We only use the MN brand pickles for our home and even for any of our functions we serve these pickles.

We all realy liked this pickel a lot.

Sathish says :

Sir I want to know your good selves who is big fan of our MN brand whole tender mango pickles. Hats of to you Sir for your review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307190600731/k2311a0723/7.23.07