Ruchi gold sunflower oil
  • After tasting all the food, I was quite impressed
  • Because the Ruchi gold sunflower oil contains very less fat and gives the best taste to the food

• by baba

Ruchi gold sunflower is another cooking oil, which is also very good. My mother uses the Ruchi gold sunflower oil.

The Ruchi gold sunflower oil is also very costly but contains

less fat and also contains some recommended vitamins, which are necessary for our body every day.

While staying in my mother�s house, I also tasted many dishes, which were prepared by my ...

khan says :

re : After tasting all the food, I was quite impressed
ruchi gold oil very bed quality

this oil is very harmful for leavers and stomach

i hate this oil

Galega says :

Sun Flower Oil doesn’t harm liver. In fact, many clinical trials have proved that Sunflower oil, which is a highly unsaturated oil, well metabolized in the liver. Similarly, it should not harm your stomach. Ruchi Gold Oil is a good product and my family is using it without any problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307190550731/k2311a0723/7.23.07