Jergens Anti Aging Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Although I love basking in the sun, I don't like that this lotion doesn't protect me from harmful rays

• by Honey

This was the lotion that I used before switching to another brand that has sunscreen. This lotion from Jergens doesn’t have sun protection which I badly needed according to my sister.

Although I love basking in the sun, I don’t like that this lotion doesn’t protect me from harmful rays.

I have

even experienced being cooked alive when I went golfing with my dad and I forgot to bring my sunblock.

The smell isn’t really that bad, but it smells like vegetables and that doesn’t bode well with me.

The other thing that I didn’t like is that it made me feel sticky and ...

• look greasy when I start to sweat.

Although my skin absorbs the lotion fairly well, when I get wet or sweaty I just feel the lotion coming off.

And then there’s also the matter of taking a bath.

My soap lathers well but I don’t know why it won’t when I use

this lotion.

I have soap my body twice to get the lather that I want.

But in fairness to Jergens, this works really well.

My skin does look and feel supple and healthy.

I do wish that the grease factor had been lease and they could have added a sunscreen to this lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307190440631/k2311a0723/7.23.07