Garden onion pakoda  » Food  »
  • Whenever I invite the guests I definitely bring this Garden onion pakoda to my home to serve it to my guests
  • It gives the best taste when it is eaten with the tomato sauce
  • The garden onion pakoda also looks very interesting

• by baba

As I have already said that the Garden is a very big company which produces many kind of snacks. The Onion pakoda is another snack, which is produced by

the Garden Company. Whenever I invite the guests I definitely bring this Garden onion pakoda to my home to serve it to my guests. It gives the ...

• best taste when it is eaten with the tomato sauce. The garden onion pakoda also looks very interesting; it looks golden brown, tastes very good and crispy.
        Once I had given some onion pakoda to my neighbours after eating which they said the taste of these snacks is very good and asked me to give them some more of it.

Padmalochan says :

In Bangalore where can I get this Garden Onion Pakoda, will you please kindly tell?

Galega says :

You can get very good quality and delicious Onion Pakoda at Klassic Foods, Jayanagar and Barbaque Nation, Indira Nagar.

Unfortunately, there are very few shops in Bangalore where you can find pakoda (because it is primarily a North Indian dish).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307190340631/k2311a0723/7.23.07