Basic baby diapers  » Baby care  »
  • Once my friend suggested me to use the Basic baby diapers for her and after that I bought a packet of Basic baby diapers and started using it

• by baba

I am a busy housewife and I have 3 children. My last daughter is 2 years old now. When she was a baby she had a lot of red rashes on her skin

because of allergic diapers. She used to cry a lot while wearing the diapers and her skin is very delicate. Once my friend suggested me to use the Basic baby diapers for ...

• her and after that I bought a packet of Basic baby diapers and started using it. Since then my little daughter is very much comfortable with these new diapers and even after the long
        hours of waring the diapers she does not feel it uncomfortable. Now she is perfectly fine and I really want to thank to my friend who suggested me to use the Basic baby diapers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542307190260631/k2311a0723/7.23.07