Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort  » Hotels  »
Naples, FL
  • Ritz Carlton is a hotel that I love to frequent no matter where in the earth I am traveling
  • But I really, really recommend this hotel to anyone able to spend that extra money on
  • Most of these food would be delicious of course, considering the price of the food
  • Now I know why the rich and famous frequented hotels as such

• by missy

Ritz Carlton is a hotel that I love to frequent no matter where in the earth I am traveling. I would make it a point to visit, at one point or another a Ritz Carlton almost anywhere at all. Be it in a different state, a different country for that matter. I do have some discomforts in a Ritz Carlton, but my good experiences were a lot as well.

Another Ritz Carlton hotel that I have visited would be in Naples, Florida. The hotel is called Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort Nap. It is a very beautiful resort and I give it 5 stars. Everything was excellent from the services, right up to the food and amenities. The cons would be only the price and nothing but the price. Here is my review.

I managed to stay in this hotel for only one night. Yes,

that\’s because of the price. But I really, really recommend this hotel to anyone able to spend that extra money on. Okay, be prepared to hear the rate: It is $400 per night! Yes, that’s how expensive the room rate is but if you read the rest of the reviews, you would know why the hotel charges so much.

First of all, the location of this hotel is close to the beach and the hotel is literally built on the beach. At the back doors of the hotel is a wooden pathway and walk on it and you will find The Gardens. Walk some more, and you will find the clean, bright and sparkling sands and yes, you have reached the beach. As convenient as that. There are also some hotel restaurants close by, and if you have some more money to spare, it would be fun ...

• to check out those restaurants as well.

If you are on a tight budget, you could opt for the KFC, which is located on the opposite of this hotel. I did not manage to try out most restaurants, only one which was called Gumbo Limbo. The food cost expensive. $15 for a burger, that kind of pricing. But the taste was superb. Here are some restaurants to check out for and to bear in mind about some of the etiquettes. When visiting the dining room, you would have to wear jackets since this place is very upper-class and it is a French dining room. As for The Terrace, it is an All-American Cuisine and if you want something traditional, try the Poolside Cafe. As for the Beach Pavilion, it has a New England style Cuisine. Most of these food would be delicious of course, considering the price

of the food. My best advice would be to wear smart on all these restaurants. It would be worth the respect.

The room that I got was very beautiful and the decor was a golden brown plus some green to it. It was very spacious, clean and very spotless than other normal hotel rooms. There was also a private balcony that had the views of the beach. Very truly romantic. As for the bathroom, it har a marble floor tiles and a shower bath as well. Toiletries were mainly from the brand of Ritz Carlton and it was tempting to take home some, but I resisted since it was not ethical to do that.

Summarily, Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort Nap is a heaven-sent hotel. Now I know why the rich and famous frequented hotels as such. A truly 10 star in the run, definitely.

Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22307190070631/k2311a0723/7.23.07