Wrestler: Hulk Hogan
  • Hulk Hogan is my personal favorite wrestler of all time

• by Wayne Wilkins

Hulk Hogan is my personal favorite wrestler of all time. Nobody can ever compare to the immovable and immortal force that is HULKAMANIA. Possibly the most recognized professional wrestler of all time, he has been a

house hold name since the mid 80�s, and still today is a house hold name. When the World Championship Wrestling turned Hulk Hogan heel, I remember being so in shock at this that I couldn�t take ...

• my eyes off of the television, I was awe struck. I see this as my personal favorite, and possibly the all time greatest Heel turn of all time when Hulk Hogan joined the New World Order.
        Hollywood Hulk Hogan is the very definition of legend, the very definition of sports entertainment. Watcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania, and the force of the largest arms int he world and Hulkamania runs wild on you!?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352307189930631/k2311a0723/7.23.07