The Grand Hotel & Suites Toronto  » Hotels  »
Toronto
  • As I have mentioned, I love the hot tubs on the roof area
  • I thought that the pool was definitely huge and felt that it had a Europe look to it
  • I felt that the stay in this hotel was a simple and pleasant experience and felt that with a better housekeeping system, it would be more fine

• by missy

In Toronto, there is a hotel called The Grand Hotel & Suites. The most distinctive thing that I could remember about this hotel would be the fact that there were hot tubs on the roof of this hotel.

Other nice perks included a free breakfast and very nice rooms. The location of this hotel is not near to the main attraction places, which would be around a mile away or so. It is located in the downtown area, but not the hot spot area. Another con that I observed would

be that the housekeeping people were pretty slow in cleaning up the rooms.

As I have mentioned, I love the hot tubs on the roof area. There was also a pool located on the roof, and I find this kind of layout truly unique. Other than that, the views from the hotel rooms were simply great. I got to see the CN tower and some tall skyscrapers. I was wicked enough to sneak up to the hot tub around 3AM or so with my group of friends. Luckily, we were not ...

• caught. I thought that the pool was definitely huge and felt that it had a Europe look to it. There was also a jacuzzi and my friends loved it as well. I wasn’t so interested in the gym provided by the hotel since I felt that travelers were not supposed to keep a track on their dieting while traveling. As for the hotel staff, most were friendly and had some nice manners.

I felt that the business center was not needed in the hotel though it was free. I

don’t see many business travelers around and felt that probably they were at the other happening downtown area. As for breakfast, it was free and it was served around 9-10 AM. There were eggs, sausages, hash browns, bagels, fruits and other delicacies. I felt that the stay in this hotel was a simple and pleasant experience and felt that with a better housekeeping system, it would be more fine. The cons would be of the location, as I have mentioned. But if you could look past that, then it would be fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22307189850631/k2311a0723/7.23.07