iRoomba Vacuum  » Electronics  »
  • To summarize my pros, I like the scheduler feature
  • The suction power is amazing, even on a daily basis on a wood floor, I am amazed at the amount of dust it picks up
  • The other issue I have is that with small children, you can't leave the home base out in the open

• by Maggie Madison

This is a great product. For those of you unfamiliar with iRoomba, here’s a brief description. This is a disc shaped device about 16″ in diameter. It is a cordless, rechargeable, self-contained vacuum, complete with dust bin.

It has a home base it can go to for recharging when it’s low on juice. The iRoomba Scheduler has several buttons on board: Power, Spot Clean, and Max. It also has a

remote control that you can program to clean when you are not home or whenever you want.

It takes about an hour to thoroughly vacuum a room. That’s more time than I have to clean a room. I tried to test it once, by using my upright vacuum first in a carpeted hallway, then letting iRoomba at it.

After an hour, I was amazed and a little embarrassed at what it picked up. The dust bin was full of dust, hair and crumbs. It was like a small thick blanket of crud that landed in my garbage.

To summarize my pros, I like the scheduler feature. I can come home or wake up to a clean floor. The suction power is amazing, even on a daily basis on a wood floor, I am amazed at the amount of dust it picks ...

• iRoomba Vacuum
      up.

I like the remote control option and the fact that it can return to it’s home base on it’s own when it needs recharging. I also love that it gets under my couches and beds. To summarize my cons, the vacuum is loud.

I can barely hear myself talk over it. I also don’t like that it can’t handle throw rugs and fringe without tearing it up. The

other issue I have is that with small children, you can’t leave the home base out in the open.

As a result, I have had to hide it under a couch. Since it’s signal is partially blocked by the legs on the couch, iRoomba can’t find its base on it’s own. iRoomba Scheduler Robotic Vacuum is worth the money, it just takes some adjusting to make it work in a house with small kids.

ANA MUÑOZ says :

DEJE MI ROOMBA CARGANDOSE TODA LA NOCHE,Y POR LA MA ANA LA PUSE PARA LIMPIAR EL COMEDOR. TARDO 1 HORA EN LIMPIARLO,Y TRAS ESTE TIEMPO,SE ACABO LA BATERIA. POR QUE NO VUELVE A SU HOME BASS?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162007189671231/k2311a0720/7.20.07