Lysol Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • The biggest reason I like Lysol wipes is the convenience

• by Steve

As a parent, one of my top concerns is making sure our daughter doesn’t pick up unwanted germs throughout the day. That’s why Lysol sanitizing wipes are a common item on our shopping list.

The biggest reason I like Lysol wipes is the convenience.

I can take the wipes with me anywhere; whether its in the kitchen, outside, or even in

our car.

For example, yesterday I had my daughter outside in the yard with me and she wanted to play on her slide.

However, there was an ugly brown stain on the top of the slide that I wasn’t sure what it was.

I walked into the house to get a Lysol wipe and, not only did I clean off her ...

• slide, I was able to wipe down her swing too; just in case.

Then, last night, I was cooking spaghetti and had the hamburger thawing on the counter.

When I picked up the pack and saw it had left some blood behind, I again turned to Lysol to clean up the mess and felt comfortable setting food on the counter afterwards.

/> If I have any complaints about the product it would be the containers.

The wipes are very hard to tear apart and I will sometimes end up with two or three instead of just one.

And, I have had a couple of containers that didn’t close properly, causing some of the wipes to dry out quickly.

However, if you’re a parent, this should be a must for your kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542007189471231/k2311a0720/7.20.07