American Airlines  » Airlines  »
1.5
  • The food was considerably alright, but I think a lot more could be done to improve the taste
  • On our alighting the plane, we noticed a massive crowd going through the security rounds
  • So, for those wanting to board American Airlines, I suggest you think twice

• by missy

Some time in 2006, me and my boyfriend were making our rounds at Kennedy Airport. We had an overstay and decided that we wanted to make use of our extra time by going to another American State, and so, we chose American Airlines. The security checks were so long and dreadful.

I did not realize that it took such a long time to

make a security check. All in all, I noted that the time spent to check was around 45 minutes when me and my boyfriend finally finished that ordeal.

Next would be the getting into the plane part. The gate agents were quite skeptic and checked my boyfriend thoroughly.

It was a bit a pain in the-you-know-where. Again, we waited for a good 10 minutes after all passengers were seated on the plane before takeoff.

But the cabin crew were much more relaxed and no so “strict” as the security guards. They did not ask stupid questions and repeatedly, at that.

In fact, they made sure that they got what we wanted only after the first time asking. The food was considerably alright,

• American Airlines
      but I think a lot more could be done to improve the taste.

My plane ride was quite a bore actually and it brought my mood down since I still kept remembering the security part, which was horrible. On our alighting the plane, we noticed a massive crowd going through the security rounds.

And I thought oh no!! Not again! So, for

those wanting to board American Airlines, I suggest you think twice. If you are the type don’t mind waiting, and don’t mind be groped and scanned by the security guys, then you can board American Airlines.

Perhaps I was at the wrong place and wrong time. My review would have been a positive one, if not for the dreadful security checks.

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402007189361231/k2311a0720/7.20.07