Air New Zealand  » Airlines  »
  • So, some time this year, around January, a couple of my colleagues at work and I decided to go for the weekend to New Zealand
  • I could simply cross and uncross my legs and there was no problem whatsoever
  • I like to move about my legs all the time and stretch them too
  • I was so happy to feel thirsty since I know that the cabin crew would bring more beverages around
  • If you plan on flying with Air New Zealand, I would recommend and personally feel that their tickets are very comparable

• by missy

Singapore is pretty near to New Zealand, and it would be a waste if I haven’t tried out the airline. So, some time this year, around January, a couple of my colleagues at work and I decided to go for the weekend to New Zealand. We took only 1 day’s leave, and since we were all not working on weekends, we decided to go for 3 days and 2 nights in New Zealand. Air New Zealand Airline has a very nice logo, and it plays with mainly blue and white color.

The wording is made very simple,

and the service is indeed awesome. There were just good food, plenty of room and I would say the cabin crew were very caring and nice. All of us decided to go to Auckland, and the hours on the plane were not so long.

First of all, the seats had a pretty good legroom. I could simply cross and uncross my legs and there was no problem whatsoever. I got a seat some way behind and in the center, close to the aisle.

I have a very nice movement of my legs, and I find this a particular need since I couldn’t keep quiet on the chair. I like to move about my legs all the time and stretch them too. Another nice feature would be that the seat had a retractable footrest.

That made the flight more comfortable. The cabin crew made my journey very comfortable as well. They were very fantastic and I simply could not praise them enough.

Most of them were Kiwis, as in New Zealanders, and they really made it a point to impress the passengers in a good way, of course. There were ...

• Air New Zealand
      orange juice, coffee, water, tea and some other beverages every few hours or so. I was so happy to feel thirsty since I know that the cabin crew would bring more beverages around.

We were served dinner and a snack. The food was good and served hot. There were quite a few choices around.

Besides that, to help pass the time, we were given 4 movies to watch and in between the movies were a few episodes from my favorite Friends as well. The TV is pretty clear so I did not have to squint

my eyes. I found out to my surprise that we arrived slightly earlier of like 20 minutes from the proposed time.

Even though we arrived tired, but we were generally very comfortable and very happy throughout the process flying with Air New Zealand. If you plan on flying with Air New Zealand, I would recommend and personally feel that their tickets are very comparable. Surprisingly, the tickets are even cheaper than United and Qantas.

Trust me, you will feel that Air New Zealand is truly a good and clean airline. It has been a great pleasure, definitely.

Air New Zealand

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402007189281131/k2311a0720/7.20.07