Tiscali Internet based Faxing provider
  • I use Tiscali broad band at home and I found out Tiscali also one of the leading company

• by s.raf

I have come across that one can send and receive faxes without a fax machine using on line emails service only . It seemed cool to me and I tried to get more information and come up with few reliable companies who deal with that. I use Tiscali broad band at home and I found out Tiscali also one of the leading company.

I

am very happy with their broadband service and so I can trust with the fax service too. The Internet based Faxing is actually is very simple to use.

Like broadband sign a contract with the Tiscali. They offer different charges for amount of service provide.

There are two main type of services that is charges per fax and other one is monthly ...

• basis. Once sign an agreement with Tiscali fax service, they will assign a number like telephone number on which we receive a fax .

The faxes are send and receive through an email as an attachment. The process is same for sending and receiving faxes.

Best part of this is that we can send faxes to a traditional fax machines and also can

receive faxes from the machines . So we are not loosing any thing .

Results are same but the method is advance. Most of the small companies are now using the service very frequently.

It is safe and low cost. Most of all latest technology.

Now all most all of the broad band internet providers are offering the same service at very low price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212007189111131/k2311a0720/7.20.07