16 Blocks  » Movies  »
  • But, I would recommend not starting it if you have to go to work the next morning because you'll be very tired the next day

• by Steve

I’m tired this morning. I had hoped to go to bed at a decent hour last night but then the movie 16 Blocks came on television.

My wife and I started watching it and had intended to turn it off early; figuring it would be on again

another day.

However, we found ourselves unable to turn off the TV.

I’m not a huge Bruce Willis fan but this movie is obvious one of his best works.

He plays a cop who is trying to get a witness to the court house by 10 a.

m.

...

• to testify against another cop.

Everyone from his former partner to his police chief is standing in his way because they don’t want the guy to testify.

To get him there, Willis needs to do everything from hijacking a bus to taking on the entire police force

and we couldn’t stop watching because we didn’t know what was going to happen next.

If you get a chance to watch 16 Blocks, you should.

But, I would recommend not starting it if you have to go to work the next morning because you’ll be very tired the next day.

16 Blocks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112007189081131/k2311a0720/7.20.07