Arkansas Travel  » Travel  »
Arkansas, USA
  • I noticed that there were a lot of lakes, wildlife and natural wonders to see and it could be found throughout the entire state
  • If you go during autumn, you can see some of the leaves changing and I prefer going in Spring when everything seems to be in full bloom
  • It is a very beautiful place and the views were definitely breathtaking

• by missy

Arkansas is a beautiful state with a scenic beauty. There are a lot of outdoor recreations and certainly many sight-seeings to do and things to see and check out. I have been to Arkansas briefly before in 2000, and again in 2006. My personal opinion on Arkansas would be that the state certainly has a lot to offer and is a perfect vacation destination place.

I noticed that there were a lot of lakes, wildlife and natural wonders to see and it could be found throughout the entire state. Some of these places are Ozark Mountains, Mystic Caverns, Talimena Scenic and many more. If you go during autumn,

you can see some of the leaves changing and I prefer going in Spring when everything seems to be in full bloom.

I have also heard eerie tales of a haunted Pizza Hut joint. If I am not mistaken, it is located somewhere on the outskirts of the northern Arkansas. To be precise, Springdale is the place.

I have heard lots of rumors about this place where there are flying utensils and a haunted figure looming around. It was really scary, and I did not check out the place. For those of you brave enough, you could have a go at it, but I don’t guarantee your safety ...

• though.

I mean, haunted places are best to be left alone, right?

Other than all these, if you are the camping and outdoor lover, you could check out Ozark Mountains as I have mentioned. It is a very beautiful place and the views were definitely breathtaking. I did manage to relax in a place there called Eureka Springs.

It was a great place to relax and rejuvenate. The tour guide told me that the place was believed to have special natural healing powers. I am not too sure about that, but felt that the soothing and beautiful surrounding helps to build up my mood.

Last but not least,

if you are a favorite arts and history lover, you might want to check out Arkansas Arts Center. It is a world-class gallery with drawings and prints. Other than that, you can also check out Arkansas Air Museum like I had, and I noticed a lot on aircraft history.

For music lovers, you might want to check out Arkansas Symphony Orchestra and Ballet Arkansas. These are just some of the places that I have managed to know and check out. There are a lot of other places, and Arkansas was initially a place that I had underestimated.

It certainly is a great state and have nice and wonderful people around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382007188751131/k2311a0720/7.20.07