Principe Di Savoia Milan  » Hotels  »
Italy, Milan
  • On new years eve a couple of years ago I spent the night (at least what was left of it) in this fantastic hotel in Milan, and I have to admit I was very impressed
  • The only thing which I didnt't fully appreciate was the fact that regardless of the price I paid (around 300 euro) I still had to pay an extra fee to have access to their parking lot
  • I found this to be very sleazy and unfair, so be careful
  • You might not want to consider leaving your car parked outside for a variety of reasons

• by Alessandro

On new years eve a couple of years ago I spent the night (at least what was left of it) in this fantastic hotel in Milan, and I have to admit I was very impressed. They have great services such as a beautiful sauna, a very professional fitness center, sauna, and a huge indoor swimming pool.

Pets here are also allowed, even though i didn’t really care for it as i didn’t have any pets with me at the time.

/> They also offer a great babysitting service, so if you’ve got a small child and want to be able to go for a romantic walk with your spouse in the city center you will be able to knowing that your child will be very well taken care of.

This hotel offers over 400 rooms, 48 new suites were just opened to the public and have a spectacular view of Piazza della Repubblica, a truly stunning site.

The hotel is located ...

• in the town center, a few minutes walk to all the shops you want.

Be very careful of one thing though, smoking is prohibited in all public and private areas, if your caught you will have to pay quite a hefty sum.

The only thing which I didnt’t fully appreciate was the fact that regardless of the price I paid (around 300 euro) I still had to pay an extra fee to have access to their parking lot.

I found

this to be very sleazy and unfair, so be careful.

If you come by car be prepared to pay.

You might not want to consider leaving your car parked outside for a variety of reasons.

One of which is that you might not find it upon your return.

So pay the fee and use their parking, I just wish i had known before.

However i really reccomend this place, it’s a truly beautiful hotel, one of the most beautiful ones I’ve been to in a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21907188640831/k2311a0719/7.19.07