Sweet corn soup recipe  » Recipes  »
  • This has been my favourite soup since my child hood

• by baba

The sweet corn soup is also very nutritious and it is the tastiest soup among many other soups. This has been my favourite soup since my child hood.

Whenever I have the

time I prepare the sweet corn soup for my self.

I just love it.

Ingredients: Sweet corn 3 cups boiled, salt to taste, water 3 glasses, corn flour 4 tea spoons, sugar 2 ...

Sweet corn soup recipe
Jw says :

hello, just wondering how this recipe got allowed here?? I am not being mean spirited or negative , just curious ,as I have sent in several more detailed etc and have not gotten a reply. Hmmm, just wondering can you offer any suggestions?

Liz says :

Hi JW, there might be a couple of reasons for your submission not showing first log into review stream and check the status of your submission, there is always a reason for rejection, or it may be waiting, just needing one small correction. Secondly if your recipes are for reasonably common foodstuffs, tick the box to accept the bulk rate - that gives you more chance of being accepted.
hope those help you )
Liz

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491907188570831/k2311a0719/7.19.07