Denny’s International Drive Orlando
International Drive Orlando Florida

• by JCL

It was lunch time and I was hungry. There was a Denny’s Restaurant along the street of International Drive. So I went in and the friendly lady attendant had me reserved a seat for one.

Naturally that time the restaurant was already beginning to have much customer. Due to its limited staff and waiters, the time

of waiting for my food to be served got longer.

But eventually it came. The waiter forgot to serve my beverage so I had to followed it up.

The waiter was nice. I had to understand his fault because he was dealing so many customers.

As the lunch was served, I ate and it was good ...

• to wait. The food was great.

It was well blended. The chicken with its gravy were so tasty .

Must have good chef inside, I thought to myself. In the middle of my lunch I have notice the waiter who served me was also on the cash register accepting payments.

The management ought to have a

designated cashier not the nice waiter again. It must be hard for him to work at that day.

At the end of my meal and I was paying my bill,it was the lady attendant that was handling the cash register. I told her to put a $2 tip to the waiter.

A sign of appreciation from me.

Kaye says :

How much is breakfast at Denny`s How much is lunch at Denny`s about

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71907188540831/k2311a0719/7.19.07