Fight Night Round 3 for Xbox 360
  • I am a true boxing fan and I love to play video games on top of that so this title is right up my alley
  • I would recommend this title to any Xbox 360 holder because it is a very good game and worth the money

• by Elgin Vaughan

This is one of the first games besides Dead Rising that I have owned for the Xbox 360 and it is a very good buy. I am a true

boxing fan and I love to play video games on top of that so this title is right up my alley. I love all of the different boxers you ...

• can choose from including Bernard Hopkins and Jermaine Taylor. It has very good graphics and the gameplay is flawless. It even has an online play that I have
        tried and beaten other players on Xbox live. I would recommend this title to any Xbox 360 holder because it is a very good game and worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281907188420831/k2311a0719/7.19.07