Food world Bangalore
Bangalore, India

• by baba

The food world is a small shopping complex situated near my house that is near marath halli in Bangalore city. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state in India.

In food world we can get any kind of products related to food, that is, grains, vegetable, fruits, ice creams, frozen fish, chicken, butter, pizza base, bread, just any thing related to ...
      • food. The items sold here are very fresh and good in quality. The prices are very low comparatively. I think it is a good deal to buy the products here because; here we can buy the best products for less amount of price. There are many branches or food world are spread all over Bangalore city and it is good for us.
    D.Gogulnath says :

I need veterinary Hill`s Science Plan Formulated food for my rottweiler dog. Where i can get it Chennai, Bangalore or any where in Tamilnadu

Subramanya says :

Where can i book my table online in Bangalore restaurants?……….

Samir says :

There are many options before you, Subramanya.

My personal favorite is BookYourTable[dot]Com ( ). It is teller made and also comes with applications for Android and iPhone. Easy to use and provide great options to choose from.

You can also check Just Eat ( ).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241907188360831/k2311a0719/7.19.07